Sleep Away Camp 2018
Join us November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 2018 for Tampa 2 Stroke's Scooter Club's annual Sleep Away Camp Scooter Rally.
Friday Nov 2nd
- Rally Registration begins at 3pm until 5:30. Get your campsite ready.
- Ride Out at 6pm for Dinner to Dade City (10 miles). Recommended grub places will be provided.
- Group ride afterwards back to Sertoma Youth Ranch.
- Social in the Pavilion.
Saturday Nov 3rd
- Waffles and coffee in the Pavilion. Registration & Swap Meet open from 9am to 11:30am.
- If you swapping scooter items please feel free to set up by pavillion.
- Lunch ride out at Noon- Don’t miss this scenic country ride (20 miles one-way)- no gas stop on the way to Brooksville- so please be gassed up.
- Grab chow at Coney Island in Brooksville.
- Group Ride back to Sertoma
- Meet at the Pavilion at 5pm for Fun & Games. DJ Ivan spinning tunes. This year’s lineup includes Hungry Hungry Hippo, Hot Potato, Slow Ride and Gymkhana. Games sponsored by Scooter Mercato and Hot Rod Scooter Parts.
- Pizza Party followed by Sundae Ice Cream Bar. As always, wrap up with Awards & Raffle.
Sunday Nov 4th
Waffles and coffee provided.
Breakdown and pack up.
$30 entry. This includes t-shirt, entry (Tent camping), rally bag, breakfast Sat/Sun and Sat dinner. $25 entry for RV or travel trailer- additional fees due to Ranch.
To pre-register, please paypal firstname.lastname@example.org and include your t-shirt size.